Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification for Coaches
I present “The John Mattone Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification Program which is a two day “immersive” journey in executive and leadership coaching development. Ultimately, this comprehensive Program enables external and internal coaches to help leaders and future leaders unlock and unleash their potential so they truly become the best leaders and people they can be”.
“This course was created by John Mattone who is widely regarded as one of the world’s top leadership coaches. In 2015, John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership was named one of the top three “Top Advanced Leadership Development Programs” that changes lives. John is the creator of John Mattone University which features this Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification Program. He is also the creator of the MLEI which served as the centre piece of the two coaching sessions he conducted with Steve Jobs in 2010″.
This course is accredited and approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and will give you 15.75 core competency hours or 16.25 Coaches Continuing Education (CCE) credits from the ICF.
You can attend this course:
- If you are an aspiring executive coach it will accelerate your talents.
- If you are an experienced coach this program will certify you to interpret and debrief the unique assessments.
- If you are a human resource managers or change manager then you will be able to run executive coaching engagements.
A coach must :
- Be driven to help others
- Have compassion and empathy
- Have the ability to challenge
- Have interpersonal skills of which effective listening and communication is key
- Maintain confidentiality and live the code of professional ethics
- Have an understanding of business
The objectives of this course are:
- To apply the IL Coaching Blueprint
- To understand the coaching assignment
- To understand and apply the 7 Phases and 4 Pillars of the program
- To interpret and debrief the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI)
- To interpret and debrief the California Psychology Inventory (CPI260)
- To interpret and debrief the Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index (STLI360)
- To interpret and debrief the Input-Output Processing Template (IOPT)
- To interpret and debrief the Assessment and Leadership Development Model
- To interpret and debrief the LeaderWatch Survey
- To introduce and use the Assessment Driven Individual Learning Development Plan
- To conduct a stakeholder interview
- To measure Leadership impact
- To understand the Wheel of Intelligent Leadership and Stealth ‘Talent Culture’ Model